A leather satchel designed for use across the spectrum of living an adventurous life.
This bag is rugged, simple, and stout.
The Porter was designed to last a lifetime.
It will never go out of style, and will only look more well refined and well traveled with age and abuse.
- Fits up to a 13 inch macbook pro
- The Porter Satchel is approximately 14in wide X 10in tall with a depth of 4 inches.
- The vegetable-tanned 8-10 ounce English bridle leather is from one of the oldest tanneries still operating in the USA. The leather will naturally darken with exposure to the elements and your everyday lifestyle.
- Solid brass hardware-- buckles, D-rings, and single large O-ring, and copper rivets were because of the metal’s strength and unique weathering characteristics of the metal.
- Solid copper rivets were chosen as the hardware for the bag because of their strength and unique weathering characteristics of the metal. Each copper rivet is hand set and peened over our anvil for a nice rounded finish.
Our products are individually handcrafted. Please allow up to 5 - 7 weeks for shipment.
Thank you for supporting our independent workshop where American made goods are crafted.