Signed memorabilia?

Sep 27, 2020 - 4:43 PM

Viewed 415 times

• Curious what kind of memorabilia everyone has autographed...With pics preferred!

• I got this Spike Lee signed Do the Right Thing criterion collection Blu-ray Disc. Follow him on Instagram and he will announce when he’s doing more signed copies.

4A52280E-8F7E-423D-AF2A-866011472CBA.jpg

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    I got this Spike Lee signed Do the Right Thing criterion collection Blu-ray Disc. Follow him on Instagram and he will announce when he’s doing more signed copies.

Nice! Kinda jealous

• Thanks to @hollywoodjefe ’s heads-up, both my brother and I scored copies that look remarkably similar to his!

This post was edited Sep 27, 2020 10:03PM

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    I got this Spike Lee signed Do the Right Thing criterion collection Blu-ray Disc. Follow him on Instagram and he will announce when he’s doing more signed copies.

nice get right here. you don't see stuff like this very often

Go Noles!
  • I have a signed DVD of one of my all time fave movies House Party by Kid aka Christopher Reid. Super cool in person.

6A58A6ED-EABD-4FF8-A4CD-4A43001C296C.jpg

SE San Antonio born and raised IG: ucasta Twitter: ucasta1

Stan.jpg

This post was edited Oct 1, 2020 02:49PM
  • Do The Right Thing and a Blazing Saddles poster are the only movie related things I have that are signed.

Music, however, I might have a few more items.

This is my guitar...front and back:

1E002523-15EF-4E75-8C53-12ED60266D0E.jpg

5D3F5034-739E-457C-A989-FABC7F2ABFB2.jpg

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • @killion that’s insane! Such a great item to own. Any backstory on it?

• I have some signed music items, but not much movie memorabilia. The most interesting to me is an autographed autobiography of Michael Nesmith along with an autographed picture.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    @killion that’s insane! Such a great item to own. Any backstory on it?

Not sure if you meant the Stan Lee or the Sons of Anarchy (pic wouldn't load for some reason)
    Stan Lee - Was fortunate enought to get to meet him a few times as a result of booking him for Alamo City Comic Con. Even in his 90s, dude could walk-run faster than anybody!
    SOA - Been fortunate enough to meet and work with a bunch of those guys at conventions. Always thought that boxed set was a cool thing to get signed by as many of the cast as possible. Got most of the main ones and really just need Katey Sagal on it.

Sons.heic

• Spike Signed Poster

331F562B-1305-4229-998D-41DE511B455D.jpg

This post was edited Oct 25, 2020 10:06PM

• Mars Blackmon! Thats a sweet pickup

SE San Antonio born and raised IG: ucasta Twitter: ucasta1
  • Hollywood Jefe (@hollywoodjefe):

I got that as well, it’s pretty cool to have it.

Sure don't know what I'm going for.
  • I have been collecting signed memorabilia for many years. From posters, books, pictures, CD covers and signed backstage passes. I also have met a lot of musicians that I could not ask for their autograph because I was working for them or someone close to them.

• @bigjrads what type of work?

@bigjrads what type of work?

I was a tour manager and manager for a band, as well as security for the big bands, such as The Grateful Dead, Slayer, Van Halen in 1988, and others.

• @bigjrads Man thats insane! What a wild and fun world you were apart of. I bet you have some crazy stories.

@bigjrads Man thats insane! What a wild and fun world you were apart of. I bet you have some crazy stories.

I do, a lot of them I can't say on a forum, but some I can. we shall see what comes out of me in the near future. I tour managed a band called The New Orleans Radiators. They've been around since 1977, check them out, you won't be disappointed .

• That's me, Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top and my friend next to him.

IMG_2155.jpg