Favorite Tom Cruise Movie

Nov 6, 2020 - 9:27 AM

Viewed 149 times

• Tom Cruise is an iconic actor with even more iconic roles in movies. What is your favorite Tom Cruise movie, or what is your favorite role that he plays in a movie that he doesn’t necessarily star in? I’ll start. I think his character in Tropic Thunder is his funniest role to date.

• Hmmmmmm this is hard for me, but I think The Last Samurai is my favorite Tom Cruise film, but Edge of tomorrow is a close second!

FE7EB838-18A6-46CD-8236-8D9870DA1B09.jpg

08DBE69B-900E-49B6-9FC9-04A2509558B5.jpg

This post was edited Nov 6, 2020 03:34PM

Instagram: @Bradley_Jon
  • B-rad:
    Hmmmmmm this is hard for me, but I think The Last Samurai is my favorite Tom Cruise film, but Edge of tomorrow is a close second!

Do you like Vanilla Sky?

• I think if I had to choose favorites, they would be Rain Man, Risky Business, A Few Good Men and Collateral. His character in Collateral might be my favorite role of his as well. Such a great bad guy in that one!

https://youtu.be/QAHEsDoRFlk

• Zachary:
    Do you like Vanilla Sky?

I’ve actually never seen Vanilla Sky. I remember seeing it for rent at the base movie rental when I was younger, but I never picked it up to watch it lol

Instagram: @Bradley_Jon
  • B-rad:
    I’ve actually never seen Vanilla Sky. I remember seeing it for rent at the base movie rental when I was younger, but I never picked it up to watch it lol

Vanilla Sky just might be my personal favorite.

SE San Antonio born and raised IG: ucasta Twitter: ucasta1
  • Vanilla Sky is a great film. Maybe not my favorite Tom Cruise role because I feel like he’s kind of playing his standard character that he mimics in a lot of his films. But I love Cameron Crowe and the supporting actors are all well cast in that movie with Jason Lee, Cameron Diaz, Penelope Cruz and Kurt Russel all having good parts.

• For me, it will always be the oh-so-quotable Top Gun.

• There are so many movies to choose from. I enjoyed both Jack Reacher movies. I especially liked American Made, where he played Barry Seal. I also enjoyed Jerry Maguire. I also enjoyed The Firm. See, there's just too many movies to pin one down.

Sure don't know what I'm going for.
  • The Last Samurai and Legend are my favorites!

987930AD-F620-47D9-AA27-F8F5AF7E8422.jpg

You’ll have that.
  • @yetirover I haven't seen either... Wow where have I been

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • I haven’t seen a lot of these either... I also haven’t seen Risky Business. It’s on HBO max right now. Added it to my list.

• Tom Cruise as Grossman in Tropic Thunder will always be my mental image of Tom Cruise

Deer's are terrible mathematicians