• Forums
  • Food
  • Pineapple on Pizza? 🍕🍕

Pineapple on Pizza? 🍕🍕

Sep 1, 2020 - 10:24 PM

Viewed 279 times

• Tell me your thoughts -

the guac is fucking extra 🥑🥑
  • Well unfortunately I just don’t like pineapple but it sounds terrible on a pizza. Do they drop those onto the pizza after it’s cooked or are you eating them hot out of the oven. Seriously?

There’s a local pizza place in town that has a Hawaiian pizza and it does not have pineapple on the pizza. It does have a pineapple sauce. That sounds way better.

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • Well, when you describe it like that - it sounds disgusting. Pineapple sauce sounds interesting and I’d eat it.

But pineapple & jalapeño pizza will change your life, spicy salty sweet.

• Nothing wrong with pineapple on pizza but you gotta add bacon. Good mix of sweet and savory

Go Noles!
  • Hawaiian Pizza is on of my favs

It’s even better with ranch

@MrWilliamTyler
  • I can do pineapple on pizza with anchovies

Art ..... yup
  • Half pineapple pepperoni, half jalapeño pineapple 🔥

West TX 🤘🏼
  • So I get it, not everyone is going to be a fan, but I for one love it. Whenever some one brings up the argument about it being hot and salty, I just bring up fact that pineapple is also found in Al pastor.
    I have also found that That SoFlo pizzeria at H‑E‑B also makes an al pastor pizza with of course al pastor, pineapples, Red onion, cilantro, cotija Cheese and instead of the marinara they use an al pastor marinade. It is absolutely killer.

Live your life like the protagonist.
  • Not for me, but I don’t begrudge those who have this odd pizza fetish. 😂

I’ve put weird topping on pizza before...but pineapple 🍍 just seems wrong.

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • Yes, pineapple with ham and bacon. Add marinara, mozzarella and ricotta and you're good to go.

This post was edited Sep 2, 2020 10:06AM

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Pineapple-pep pizza is my go to! I’m not a fan of pineapple generally but it’s great cooked. Pizza, fried rice, soups, etc.

You’ll have that.
  • Pineapple / Bacon / Anchovies / Kalamata Olives. Go big or go home.

This post was edited Sep 2, 2020 11:40AM

Tend to nerd out on things a bit too far. Follow me @loganmjung.
  • Hey if you like pineapple on pizza then that’s ok with me! I don’t have to like it for you to like it lol

Instagram: @Bradley_Jon
  • Papas Kev:
    So I get it, not everyone is going to be a fan, but I for one love it. Whenever some one brings up the argument about it being hot and salty, I just bring up fact that pineapple is also found in Al pastor.
    I have also found that That SoFlo pizzeria at H‑E‑B also makes an al pastor pizza with of course al pastor, pineapples, Red onion, cilantro, cotija Cheese and instead of the marinara they use an al pastor marinade. It is absolutely killer.

So Flo pizza is killer! It’s some of my favorite pizza in town along with IL Forno, and Barbaro 👌❤️

Instagram: @Bradley_Jon
  • Peanut butter pineapple pizza ?? Apparently a thing

Art ..... yup
  • I think a lot of toppings get a bad rap. I honestly just tried anchovies on pizza not too long ago and loved it. But I’m also the guy who always picks the pizza with an egg on it.

This post was edited Sep 3, 2020 09:09PM
  • Art:
    Peanut butter pineapple pizza ?? Apparently a thing

51EEACED-5E77-481D-8999-D57614626522.jpg

• I just ate a full pineapple pepperoni pizza. It was incredible.

You’ll have that.
  • B-rad:
    So Flo pizza is killer! It’s some of my favorite pizza in town along with IL Forno, and Barbaro 👌❤️

I’ve never been to Barbaro but I’ll have to check it out. Any pizza in particular that you recommend.

Live your life like the protagonist.
  • Russo's at The Rim also has some killer pies. Don't sleep on Rome's either if you're in the area.

i ate too much plastic candy