Top Food Show?

Sep 4, 2020 - 1:29 AM

Viewed 292 times

• I recently watched the MasterClass with Franklyn BBQ and it got me hooked. I’m on the hunt for another top quality food series...

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • Netflix

57AEFF96-F4E6-4918-A35B-E753F8578F91.jpg

• The Chef Show on Netflix was super entertaining... 2 seasons of it.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 3.34.54 PM.png

just do it :: IG: @guyrubio
  • Caballero :
    Netflix

I was just about to mention this show too. Definitely want to make a trip out to Snow's BBQ. Heck, any of the Chef's Table restaurants would be epic.

• I recently watch Street Food Asia and Latin America, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_LjETc_Ak I high recommend. It really shows how much people give with their food and it's really inspiring. Probably one of the favorite episodes from this series is the one featured in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

street-food.jpg

• Hollywood Jefe:
    I recently watched the MasterClass with Franklyn BBQ and it got me hooked. I’m on the hunt for another top quality food series...

Master Class is awesome, bought a yearly subscription to it and it’s been fun going through them. Favorite has been the master class on vino 🍷

West TX 🤘🏼
  • K-Hodge:
    Master Class is awesome, bought a yearly subscription to it and it’s been fun going through them. Favorite has been the master class on vino 🍷

😂 I can see how that can me the most fun if your a good student and sampling along. A+ student 👨‍🎓 I need to check that one out

• Zach Schoenfelt:
    I was just about to mention this show too. Definitely want to make a trip out to Snow's BBQ. Heck, any of the Chef's Table restaurants would be epic.

Definitely putting Snows BBQ on my must try list. How much of a Texas treasure is Tootsie?

• Caballero :
    Definitely putting Snows BBQ on my must try list. How much of a Texas treasure is Tootsie?

Her story was everything that I admire in a person. Here's the article they mention in Chef's Table. https://www.texasmonthly.com/food/meet-legendary-snows-bbq-pitmaster-tootsie-tomanetz/

• Caballero :
    Netflix

Any good?

Hollywood Jefe:
    I recently watched the MasterClass with Franklyn BBQ and it got me hooked. I’m on the hunt for another top quality food series...

Somebody feed phil

Zach Schoenfelt:
    I recently watch Street Food Asia and Latin America, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_LjETc_Ak I high recommend. It really shows how much people give with their food and it's really inspiring. Probably one of the favorite episodes from this series is the one featured in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Seen one episode and haven’t been able to see the others but it Was good

This post was edited Sep 9, 2020 08:45AM

Go Noles!
  • i have always been a fan of No resevations and Martin Yans cooking shows on PBS

Zach Schoenfelt:
    I recently watch Street Food Asia and Latin America, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_LjETc_Ak I high recommend. It really shows how much people give with their food and it's really inspiring. Probably one of the favorite episodes from this series is the one featured in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.

Not a bad show at all

This post was edited Sep 9, 2020 03:25PM

Art ..... yup
  • My favorite TV show is, Can You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking, starring Rock Johnson, and his little brother Dwayne. The premise of the show is Dwayne, a 5 star Michelin chef, traveling with his older brother, WWE star Rock Johnson, to restaurants around the world learning local cuisine and eating at famous restaurants. It's a show about family and food.

0f7.jpg

This post was edited Sep 10, 2020 01:16PM

@texxasred on IG
  • texxasred. :
    My favorite TV is, Can You Smell What The Rock Is Cooking, starring Dwayne Johnson, The Rocks older brother. The premise of the show is Dwayne, a 5 star Michelin chef, traveling with his brother, WWE star Rock Johnson, to restaurants around the world learning local cuisine and eating at famous restaurants. It's a show about family and food.

HAHA IF ONLY! This show would work out so well. Hopefully it one day comes true.
    I bet this man can eat. Wonder what his daily diet consist of.

• I can’t recommend Chefs Table enough especially the new BBQ episodes .. let’s plan a trip to Snows I’m so down to go drink those free line beers at 8am ✌🏼

There’s another Netflix show: American BBQ Showdown .. it’s a cooking competition show but also done really well.

My guilty pleasure: Master Chef Jr! It’s crazy how talented these guys and gals are.. the Master Chef Show is okay but they go hard on the adults and it’s not as fun but the Jr edition is great.

So when we going to Snows?

@MrWilliamTyler
  • MrWilliamTyler:
    I can’t recommend Chefs Table enough especially the new BBQ episodes .. let’s plan a trip to Snows I’m so down to go drink those free line beers at 8am ✌🏼
    There’s another Netflix show: American BBQ Showdown .. it’s a cooking competition show but also done really well.
    My guilty pleasure: Master Chef Jr! It’s crazy how talented these guys and gals are.. the Master Chef Show is okay but they go hard on the adults and it’s not as fun but the Jr edition is great.
    So when we going to Snows?

I'm down. Forum meet up!

Also, have we discussed how great Chopped is? It's such a fast pace show. I really enjoy pretending I understand food and I try to use the mystery ingredients to makeup my own meal. If only I was that great of a cook.

• If you haven’t been to Snow’s, you have to go. I’ve been twice, and it was amazing both times. Get there early. Drink some beer and chat with other barbecue fans. Watch Ms. Tootsie work her magic. Eat a late breakfast of the best brisket you’ve ever had. You can be to Austin by noon and make a day of it there.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • I've watched all the Netflix food shows, Love Chef's Table. Also, I watch a lot of the food network. I get some great recipes off that channel.
    Name your favorite show on the food network.

Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives, That's one of my favorites.

Sure don't know what I'm going for.
  • bigjrads:
    I've watched all the Netflix food shows, Love Chef's Table. Also, I watch a lot of the food network. I get some great recipes off that channel.
    Name your favorite show on the food network.
    Diners, Drive-In's, and Dives, That's one of my favorites.

I would say Good Eats, but I don't know if it even gets aired on Food Network anymore.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    HAHA IF ONLY! This show would work out so well. Hopefully it one day comes true.
    I bet this man can eat. Wonder what his daily diet consist of.

Check out these cheat days:

https://www.foodnetwork.com/fn-dish/news/2020/1/the-rock-crazy-cheat-meals

• guyggins:
    The Chef Show on Netflix was super entertaining... 2 seasons of it.

I just got into this one and it’s really great .. I like the format or sort of lack there of .. they keep it fresh and different each time

@MrWilliamTyler