Your Last Meal

Sep 7, 2020 - 11:58 AM

Viewed 350 times

• What would be your last meal and why? Would you eat a full meal, appetizer, entree and desert or just random items? Maybe you're the type to only eat a ton of different ice cream flavors or maybe you want your grandma's home cooked Thanksgiving meal...

I'm curious if you had a final meal what would you eat. I'm still thinking about mine, but definitely share after I see a few people comment.

Try and pick 1 appetizer, 1 entree meal, and 1 desert. Throw in some drinks too. Or just pick a bunch of random things. Maybe don't go overboard and say you'd like everything on the dollar menu from McDonald's. I mean, I get it, but try to select only a few items.

Make it a challenge.
    🍔🍕🌯🍹🍣🍩🍦

• I want a full American-style Italian spread. Pastas, sauces, lasagna, and even some pizza. I love barbecue and Tex-Mex, but Italian holds a special place in my heart.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Coke Icee
    Pizza / Boneless wings
    Reece’s cup
    While I watch a funny movie if I’m allowed. 🤭

This post was edited Sep 8, 2020 11:10AM

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • This is hard, but this is what I’m craving now. A brie and asparagus pastry, bowl of my grandmother’s pho and her spring rolls, and a good IPA.

You’ll have that.
  • Zach Schoenfelt:
    What would be your last meal and why? Would you eat a full meal, appetizer, entree and desert or just random items? Maybe you're the type to only eat a ton of different ice cream flavors or maybe you want your grandma's home cooked Thanksgiving meal...
    I'm curious if you had a final meal what would you eat. I'm still thinking about mine, but definitely share after I see a few people comment.
    Try and pick 1 appetizer, 1 entree meal, and 1 desert. Throw in some drinks too. Or just pick a bunch of random things. Maybe don't go overboard and say you'd like everything on the dollar menu from McDonald's. I mean, I get it, but try to select only a few items.
    Make it a challenge.
    🍔🍕🌯🍹🍣🍩🍦

Moms food, costillas de puerco en chile y nopales

Go Noles!
  • Shoot honestly, if it’s my last meal, I’d go one of two routes. The first is the sentimental route.
    I want my mothers Caldo de albondigas de arroz y carne, with some Mexican rice and steamed papa, a Mexican coke, and homemade flour tortillas.

Now the other route would be my all out splurge.
    I want a burger, (check out my “best burger” topic), a half meat lovers and half Hawaiian pizza from Pizza Hut, 1/2 lb brisket, 1/2 lb pulled pork, 1 link of Jalapeño sausage. Smoked Mac & Cheese, and lastly a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper

Live your life like the protagonist.
  • Dessert:
    Fresh ripe fruit
    Tiramisu
    Chocolate mousse
    Cannoli (leave the gun... .)
    Crème Brûlée

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • Great meals y'all.

I think I would have to pick my grandma's Christmas dinner. Little bit of everything she made. Ham, Duck, Chicken, macaroni casserole, green beans, a big portion of mash potatoes, homemade rolls, noodles, and a few slices of apple pie with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream.

On the other hand, I think I'd like a fancy pasta dish like tortellini, or traditional Neapolitan pizza. Italian food is probably my favorite, but there are still so many dishes from other cuisines that I haven't tried yet.

I'd love to learn more about traditional Asian cuisine or try more Indian food.

• I’d have go to go with pizza, pancakes and waffles, maybe some bacon and eggs, some fries, and a chocolate shake! Yeah I know that’s a lot of food haha

Instagram: @Bradley_Jon
  • In my last meal scenario, I also have unlimited resources so yeah....

As the grandson of Korean migrants I would travel to South Korea and enjoy myself a full Korean BBQ spread. Growing up my grandmother would make me Bulgogi all the time and served it with her homemade kimchi. It's a meal I cherish deeply in my heart and if I were to have one last meal, it would be in honor of her cooking. So I would go to the best, most expensive, most delicious BBQ joint in Korea and kill myself with gluttony. I'm talking Banchan (side dishes) consisting of, kimchi, pajeon, bokkeum, and namul. All the meats, pork belly, beef short ribs, sirloin strips, ribeye steak and boneless chicken. And I'd skip the desert and just eat and eat and eat and eat and eat and die.

Also I'll take a Dr. Pepper and a bottle of Andalusia Stryker Smoked Single Malt Whiskey. The two most Texas drinks bc also, Texas Forever!

@texxasred on IG
  • Probably Sour Patch Kids with a side of Sour Patch Kids Cereal. Then I'd snort the rest of the Sour Patch Kids leftover sour sugar -- mainlining it into my system. Yeah. Sounds 'bout right.

OR

Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup.

Either one works. :)

15e14d96-9221-4f21-86a1-f55f7420526c_1.c64bcdf888ed464ae4d0a313d3bcace7.jpg

sUhHhHhH dUdE! dRiP oR dRoWn
  • Last meal would have to be In-N-Out double double animal style with a neo shake, Cinnabon bites from Taco Bell, and a big red out of a glass bottle.

West TX 🤘🏼
  • @zookeeperseansta that’s a thing! 🤤
    Looks so yummy yummy. 🥴🤮

• @papaskev you gonna change yours to the Travis Scott’s burger?! 🤔

• YetiRover:
    This is hard, but this is what I’m craving now. A brie and asparagus pastry, bowl of my grandmother’s pho and her spring rolls, and a good IPA.

I’m adding your grandmother’s pho to my list. I haven’t tried it, but grandmothers make the best food, so I’m sure it’s excellent. And, of course, pho is delicious.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • @zookeeperseansta I didn’t know sour patch kids cereal was a thing!

West TX 🤘🏼
  • ZOOKEEPERSEANSTA:
    Probably Sour Patch Kids with a side of Sour Patch Kids Cereal. Then I'd snort the rest of the Sour Patch Kids leftover sour sugar -- mainlining it into my system. Yeah. Sounds 'bout right.
    OR
    Taiwanese Beef Noodle Soup.
    Either one works. :)

I had no idea this cereal existed. But of course is does. So...you like sour patch kids?

• K-Hodge:
    Last meal would have to be In-N-Out double double animal style with a neo shake, Cinnabon bites from Taco Bell, and a big red out of a glass bottle.

Cinnabon bites from TACO BELL. That is a childhood memory.

• Hollywood Jefe:
    Coke Icee
    Pizza / Boneless wings
    Reece’s cup
    While I watch a funny movie if I’m allowed. 🤭

This is pretty much what you eat every week, haha. Which movie would be your last??? OOOOH should that be a new forum topic?

• I ate my homegrown (https://www.machinesrating.com/best-grinding-wheel-for-sharpening-lawn-mower-blades/) Garlic Roasted Potatoes with fresh green tea.