THE TRAVIS SCOTT BURGER giveaway

Sep 10, 2020 - 2:53 PM

Viewed 1148 times

• I just had the Travis Scott Burger and holyyyyyyy hell😱😱🍔🍟

Cactus Jack sent me and Cactus Jack did not disappoint🥵🥵🌵🌵

10 fries/10 fries🍟🖤

It's lit🔥

Travis Scott Burger:

A McDonald’s burger features a ¼ lb. of 100% fresh beef topped with onions, pickles and two slices of melty cheese, plus ketchup and mustard. Seem like a standard Quarter Pounder with Cheese? Nah, it’s also got shredded lettuce and crispy bacon because that’s how Cactus Jack likes it (straight up!). Side of hot, crispy medium fries with barbecue sauce and a Sprite with extra ice.

I recommend getting the whole Travis Scott Meal, because honestly...it slaps.

🥵🥵🌵🌵

3A48A7D3-97E4-4AD7-B510-CE3F62B25CA9.jpg

IMG_2529.jpg

This post was edited Sep 22, 2020 04:29PM

@texxasred on IG
  • Dude, I just had one as well! Amazing! I just wanted a bite, but then I tried it and I needed to have the WHOLE thing. Then, the fries with the BBQ sauce... magic! I never drink Sprite but since Cactus Jack recommends it, I had it and it was the perfect refreshing way to end the meal.

And to top it off, did I mention I am the biggest Travis Scott fan around?! I listened to the Scotts song while eating it... next level enjoyment! Thanks for the recommendation @texxasred

Screen-Shot-2020-09-08-at-2.15.15-PM.png

just do it :: IG: @guyrubio
  • texxasred. :
    I just had the Travis Scott Burger and holyyyyyyy hell😱😱🍔🍟
    Cactus Jack sent me and Cactus Jack did not disappoint🥵🥵🌵🌵
    10 fries/10 fries🍟🖤
    It's lit🔥
    Travis Scott Burger:
    A McDonald’s burger features a ¼ lb. of 100% fresh beef topped with onions, pickles and two slices of melty cheese, plus ketchup and mustard. Seem like a standard Quarter Pounder* with Cheese? Nah, it’s also got shredded lettuce and crispy bacon because that’s how Cactus Jack likes it (straight up!). Side of hot, crispy medium fries with barbecue sauce and a Sprite with extra ice.
    I recommend getting the whole Travis Scott Meal, because honestly...it slaps.
    🥵🥵🌵🌵

wait what makes it different the reg quarter pounder? is it just the name?

Go Noles!
  • Don't eat beef but I've now been twice to go pick one up and I'm all about the experience of watching my peeps munching and loving it. ITS LIT

in-depth review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4LyvUYb2mo
    ad
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K0lnarZ0oQ

This post was edited Sep 10, 2020 04:11PM

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • Benny the jet:
    wait what makes it different the reg quarter pounder? is it just the name?

No its not just the name. A regular quarter pounder does not not come with bacon or lettuce on it. The Travis Scott burger does G. It's like you didn't even read my post my guy. It explains it there bruh.

@texxasred on IG
  • Literally had one as soon as my app allowed me to order at 4 am on Sept 9.
    Showed up, picked up, and enjoyed the crap out of the burger. Maybe it was because of the fact that I was hungry in the morning, but dang did it hit the spot. I usually add veggies to my burgers that don’t have veggies, but honestly just the lettuce alone smacked. @texxasred you’re right on the BBQ Fries, it smacked as a combo. Plus the crispy sprite, ughhhhh it was so good 😂.

Some of y’all might think this is exaggerated but honestly it’s super good.
    Do yourself a favor and order the burger.

Live your life like the protagonist.
  • I think @texxasred hit the nail on the head.

To say the Travis Scott Burger changed my life would simply not be enough to compliment the work of art that it truly is. It deserves to be placed in The Louvre right next to the Mona Lisa, mobs of people drooling over it.

From the nerves that rush through your body moments before saying Cactus Jack Sent Me, to the first dunk of hot fry into BBQ sauce, the entire meal experience injects a wave of icy fire into your life. It leaves you no other option but to turn Sicko Mode on and rage through the late night.

I will go obese for Travis Scott, and it will be lit 🔥

This post was edited Sep 11, 2020 11:20AM

Instagram @rhunterart
  • Excited about this next collab

74E19B7F-08CB-42A5-9649-E691F8B5E51F.jpg

• The Don of Drip:
    I think @texxasred hit the nail on the head.
    To say the Travis Scott Burger changed my life would simply not be enough to compliment the work of art that it truly is. It deserves to be placed in The Louvre right next to the Mona Lisa, mobs of people drooling over it.
    From the nerves that rush through your body moments before saying Cactus Jack Sent Me, to the first dunk of hot fry into BBQ sauce, the entire meal experience injects a wave of icy fire into your life. It leaves you no other option but to turn Sicko Mode on and rage through the late night.
    I will go obese for Travis Scott, and it will be lit 🔥

I will convict an innocent man to get my hands on this burger again, if I have to. Not saying that I will have to, but I might.

@texxasred on IG
  • @papaskev sources are reporting you went for round 2... Can you confirm?

• Do I get extra bbq sauce on the house if I say “cactus Jack sent me”? Also Mick Foley has entered the chat 😂

West TX 🤘🏼
  • K-Hodge:
    Do I get extra bbq sauce on the house if I say “cactus Jack sent me”? Also Mick Foley has entered the chat 😂

Love the Mick Foley reference. Most won’t understand but he’s a legend 🧦

• texxasred. :
    No its not just the name. A regular quarter pounder does not not come with bacon or lettuce on it. The Travis Scott burger does G. It's like you didn't even read my post my guy. It explains it there bruh.

I read it but don’t eat McdDonalds. Just haven’t had it in years. Only thing I go to McD’s for is bfast! So I didn’t know the diff. My Bad!

Go Noles!
  • K-Hodge:
    Do I get extra bbq sauce on the house if I say “cactus Jack sent me”? Also Mick Foley has entered the chat 😂

You a Fool for this one K-Hodge! Hahaha

Go Noles!
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    Excited about this next collab

Now we’re fucken Talkin! Only if they made it with Beets and my dude Dwight was on it

Go Noles!
  • Security camera review of the Travis Burger.
    https://vimeo.com/457904342

• 🚨The TRAVIS SCOTT BURGER EXPERIENCE REDUX, tomorrow, 2pm. STAY TUNED

🤤🔥🙏🏼🍔🍟🌵🤠

This post was edited Sep 14, 2020 03:27PM

@texxasred on IG
  • Hit up the late night Travis Scott burger and it hit so hard. Went at 1 am last night and it changed my life for real. 10/10 recommend in general, but especially late at night 🤤

51BB082C-FCBF-4FAE-AA3A-0E42055DE72F.jpg

A5A73D60-94F8-467B-B273-4F9A35064B36.jpg

Instagram @rhunterart
  • The Don of Drip:
    Hit up the late night Travis Scott burger and it hit so hard. Went at 1 am last night and it changed my life for real. 10/10 recommend in general, but especially late at night 🤤

@thedonofdrip Was this a reference to “through the late night”? 😂

This post was edited Sep 14, 2020 09:54PM

West TX 🤘🏼
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    Security camera review of the Travis Burger.
    https://vimeo.com/457904342

Hahahaha saw this on the Insta story and couldn’t stop laughing. Travis Scott our here savin’ lives one burger at a time 🤘🏼

@hollywoodjefe will we be seeing a bexar x cactus jack x bbq sauce x medium sprite collab 🌵?

This post was edited Sep 14, 2020 08:46PM

West TX 🤘🏼