THE TRAVIS SCOTT BURGER giveaway

Sep 10, 2020 - 2:53 PM

Viewed 1148 times

• K-Hodge:
    Hahahaha saw this on the Insta story and couldn’t stop laughing. Travis Scott our here savin’ lives one burger at a time 🤘🏼
    @hollywoodjefe will we be seeing a bexar x cactus jack x bbq sauce x medium sprite collab 🌵?

@khodge we’re hoping actually 😂. We’re gonna do some more market research tomorrow on location.

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • @hollywoodjefe

@papaskev sources are reporting you went for round 2... Can you confirm?

I most definitely Can confirm unapologetically I have gone for at least 5 rounds since it’s release. Is it the wisest option? No.. thank heavens I don’t call myself a wise man. 😂
    Also picked up an orde of the spicy nuggets with it.

Live your life like the protagonist.
  • @papaskev when we going together man?!😱 just thinking about getting the Cactus Jack special is giving me goosebumps

@thedonofdrip when we getting the Yeezus Meal at Chick-fil-A!?

This post was edited Sep 15, 2020 09:42AM

@texxasred on IG
  • Are we all being conned? This burger is above and beyond the normal burger that they serve. Did they sprinkle something on this that keeps us goin back. I've had 3

The things you own end up owning you.
  • @mynameisrobertpaulson the short answer, no. Mine looks like a normal burger, maybe the pickles were soured?

IMG_A2E50D5E70C4-1.jpg

@texxasred on IG
  • It’s the morning of TRAVIS SCOTT BURGER EXPERIENCE Pt. II and I WAKE UP to some ASTROTHUNDER outside my window😱 It didn’t scare me much, but it must’ve scared my goldfish bc he was belly up when I went to say good morning to him. Damn, R.I.P. SCREW☠️I’ve had him ever since I went to the Houston rodeo a couple years back. I remember that day like it was yesterday💞I won him from a carnie and we had the best day together. CAROUSEL rides, cotton candy, a night full STARGAZING… so many memories but I move one and flush him down the toilet to live with SKELETONS of his fish brothers and sisters🙏🏼 Finally I get ready for the day- starving, but I don’t eat, Cactus Jack is sending me to McDonalds later. Coffee is the move tho☕️ I start a vibe with the COFFEE BEAN grinder, we listening to The Plan🔥 I make myself a cup of Joe and we out the door. In my whip continuing the vibe I get pulled over, damn😞🚨 5% TINT on my windows says the cop. He has no obvious drip👮🏻‍♂️ Whatever I tell him, STOP TRYING TO BE GOD, and I tell him about the death of my goldfish maybe he’ll give me a pass🙏🏼 CAN’T SAY that he did but aight, still trying to make today a vibe. Travis Scott burger is calling my name🍔 I get into work and the boss is watching a review of Tenet🔥That movie is the greatest film I’ve seen. We start talking about other time traveling movies and he brings up the BUTTERFLY EFFECT🦋 I start gassing up my boy Ashton Kutcher in that movie, so good and wildly handsome I look up Ashton Kutcher photos to get inspired and his NC-17 movie “Spread” pops up. No thank you, I don’t have the time for that 🙅🏻‍♂️So I put Ashton away and start working, drooling, thinking of that delicious burger🤤 My boss distracts me again. Talking about his post-covid trip he’s taking with his family to YOSEMITE. Bless. But I worry, the West Coast is on fire … the only🔥I like is the Travis Scott Burger🍔 Finally lunch time comes around🚨🚨 We in the boss’s whip, racing to Micky D’s🏎 We leave NO BYSTANDERS🙅🏻‍♂️ we all finna eat this glorious meal😋 We pull up and I tell the lady Cactus Jack sent us 💨🌵she said WHO? WHAT!…😱 Cactus Jack? Drip God? Rap Visionary? Mayor of HOUSTONFORNICATION☄️?! The Scotts! Travis my G!🔥 …. she soon understands. Vibe✌🏼 We finally get our burgers and I just go full SICKO MODE on it😷🤒 It’s still the best burger by far🙏🏼 Each bite envelops my mouth with crunchy cold lettuce, hot crispy bacon, juicy beef patty, melty cheese and the pucker of the onion pickle combo🍔 Each fry a vessel for the tangy god of all sauces, Micky D’s BBQ🍟 The only way to wash this down is with the extra ice, extra spicy, Mack Donalds Sprite🥤Them shits is a flame🔥 On my previous review, I gave the Travis Scott Burger a 10 Fries / 10 Fries… no, this is all the fries! 🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟🍟!

Thank you Cactus Jack and Mack Donalds for the Travis Scott Burger, totally made me forget about my dead goldfish! 🙏🏼

@texxasred on IG
  • texxasred. :
    @mynameisrobertpaulson the short answer, no. Mine looks like a normal burger, maybe the pickles were soured?

7Jdq.gif

The things you own end up owning you.
  • Thanks for following along! Here’s a peak at what we’ll be giving away to one of y’all.

08D97DA6-2AA4-45EB-A9D9-40CBC13CDF29.jpg

• @hollywoodjefe super dope! Love the details and the color combo 🔥

Does it come with fries, bbq sauce, and a medium sprite as well? Out of all things, I hope they release a Travis Scott figure similar to what was shown on the comercial. That guy pictured next to Woody would be a sight to see 👍🏻

This post was edited Sep 15, 2020 07:08PM

West TX 🤘🏼
  • @khodge and extra ice!

• https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2020/09/15/travis-scott-meal-mcdonalds-shortage-high-demand-cactus-jack/5811186002/

More from Cactus Jack coming soon😱

@texxasred on IG
  • Ok here's the information on the Bexarger wallet giveaway
    Good Luck
    https://www.bexargoods.com/community/club/forums/5228-giveaway-one-of-a-kinda-wallet/topics/19618-the-bexarger-wallet-giveaway

Bexar_361A0015.jpg

361A0035.jpg

Bexar_361A0013.jpg
    https://vimeo.com/458627215/59fd4b7462

This post was edited Sep 16, 2020 12:25PM

• texxasred. :
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/food/2020/09/15/travis-scott-meal-mcdonalds-shortage-high-demand-cactus-jack/5811186002/
    More from Cactus Jack coming soon😱

The man just keeps providing!!! I can’t wait 😭🙏🎉❤️

Instagram @rhunterart
  • Ordered this Travis meal two nights ago. Gotta be honest...I'd rather slather that beautiful Bexar wallet with BBQ and chomp away. The burger is a Quarter Pounder with a few minor changes. I'd be more excited about a burger collaboration with Drake at Whataburger or even a Fat Joe and In-N-Out collab. Overall, I guess I'd eat it again if ended up falling down and having a full bottle of Tito's accidentally pour down my throat. It's 2020, anything is possible!

• Yeah, that meal was good. Now I know what I'm eating for dinner tonight!

When I went they had run out of BBQ sauce, but as the wise man that I am...I have a drawer at home with extra McDonald's BBQ sauce!

IMG_4837.jpg

1rnbpt.jpg

insta: @bythebeardofzeus
  • https://vimeo.com/458706804/c8a3fed1ac

You already I know I went again! I went on a run at lunch and made the mistake of listening to King Travis🔥 When I got back to the shop I tried to resist the urge of thinking about the burger but I couldn't get it off my mind. 20 minutes later I was walking into the shop with 2 Travis Scott Burgers and 30 Spicy Chicken Nugs! I don't know if 3rd time is the charm, hopefully its not, because this was the best one I've had yet. The meat was unbelievably juicy, tender and just the right amount of warm. The bacon hit extra today too. That bun must've been baked fresh this morning, it was the softest, supplest bread I've ever put in my mouth!! The lettuce again was crisp and I'm absolutely loving the sliced pickles and slivered onions. Each bite was an affirmation of my loyalty to King Travis and Mack Donalds🙏🏼 Now I know, every time Cactus Jack calls, I'll def answer

A3CD9CAB-A68E-4CAC-91C9-4DEFA4A3B735.jpg

This post was edited Sep 16, 2020 02:53PM

@texxasred on IG
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    Love the Mick Foley reference. Most won’t understand but he’s a legend 🧦

Oh I got the reference haha

@MrWilliamTyler
  • Dude, round 3 Travis Scott Burger and this was the best one yet!

I gotta stop, but I can't, I think I have a problem...

https://vimeo.com/458713944

IMG_5610.jpg

just do it :: IG: @guyrubio
  • Its a good burger 9/10 the only part i didnt like about it is that too much onions, but it was a good price came with a medium sprite. all in all pretty good burger (DO NOT ORDER MUSTARD ON IT MUSTARD IS BAD) also yeah this is my opinion dont get mad if you disagree

travis.jpg

• I ordered the Travis Scott burger from my local McDonalds this past Saturday and wasn’t exactly sure what to expect. It seems like there has been confusion regarding the branding of the Travis Scott burger. A funny story came from my brother in law when he said that he took my nephew through the drive through at McDonalds to get some supper. Noah (my nephew) asked for the Travis Scott burger but usually eats his hamburgers plain (with no toppings). So Taylor (my brother in law) orders the “Travis Scott burger please, plain, with nothing on it”. Sufficed to say my nephew was not too happy when he received the plain “Travis Scott” burger 🍔. 😂😂😂 I died laughing at this story. When I went to order my burger the drive through attendant wasn’t sure if I wanted the whole meal, or just the burger. If you buy the meal you get the burger, fries with barbecue sauce, and a sprite. I just wanted the burger itself so all it took was some clarification. I was pleasantly surprised by how much the bacon and lettuce seemed to really add to the quality. It kind of made what would have been just a McDonalds quarter pounder (Royale with Cheese) into something that you would maybe expect to get from a more “high quality” burger boutique. Of course I grabbed my card out of my Bexar wallet to pay, and I gladly gave my money to McDonald to try out there new specialty item. I would defiantly eat more of the burgers on the future, and I’m sure people will continue to order the same sandwich long after the promotion has stopped. If you find yourself hungry and close to a McDonalds go ahead and grab a Travis Scott burger and some nugs on the side. You won’t regret it! I give this burger a 7.5/10. It will show up for your tastebuds. 🌵 🍔 ❤️

-Zachary