THE TRAVIS SCOTT BURGER giveaway

Sep 10, 2020 - 2:53 PM

Viewed 1147 times

• Headed over to my local Houston, Texas Micky D’s today and got a double order of that Cactus Jack-Travis Scott Meal.
    Headed home to eat as I over looked The H-Town Skyline from the roof and soaked it all in.
    Living in Downtown Houston - It’s Lit!
    Cactus Jack Meal - It’s Lit!
    Check out the video if you want to relive the experience
    FullSizeRender.mov

This post was edited Sep 17, 2020 05:52PM

@MrWilliamTyler
  • @mrwilliamtyler Ohhhh man that was hilarious 😂 Thanks for sharing. So 🔥

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • MrWilliamTyler:
    Headed over to my local Houston, Texas Micky D’s today and got a double order of that Cactus Jack-Travis Scott Meal.
    Headed home to eat as I over looked The H-Town Skyline from the roof and soaked it all in.
    FullSizeRender.mov

Dude, that is the best! I felt like I was there, I WISH I was there... going for round 4 of the TS burger experience now.

just do it :: IG: @guyrubio
  • MrWilliamTyler:
    Headed over to my local Houston, Texas Micky D’s today and got a double order of that Cactus Jack-Travis Scott Meal.
    FullSizeRender.mov

There's no beating getting to eat your Travis Scott burger at the top of Astroworld itself🔥

@texxasred on IG
  • Since I usually get a quarter pounder at McDs getting one with bacon wasn’t much of a stretch it takes my favorite To the next level for sure, I usually get hot mustard for my fries if I can but the bbq sauce was a great way to make my fries a little different. Plus you can’t go wrong with a sprite if they only offered lime to add it would be over the top

• Had the Travis Scott burger in Roswell today, can confirm the aliens cooked up something great 👽

Edit: yes the UFO shaped McD’s is even better in person

A5CE1A35-A4D6-4D4A-A218-37684C87676C.jpg

This post was edited Sep 18, 2020 11:10PM

West TX 🤘🏼
  • K-Hodge:
    Had the Travis Scott burger in Roswell today, can confirm the aliens cooked up something great 👽
    Edit: yes the UFO shaped McD’s is even better in person

You gotta get this shirt to round out the experience!

travis-scott-drops-more-cactus-jack-mcdonalds-merch.jpg

@texxasred on IG
  • @texxasred I like this shirt. Am I allowed to wear it without having the burger?!

9D76AB45-F653-4D4F-86DB-16FCEDBA4769.jpg

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • After returning home after a day of adventures and being extremely famished, and while just having seen one of the latest Instagram posts from Bexar Goods Co., it was a no-brainer to head to McDonald's for a Travis Scott meal.

This is not just a Quarter Pounder with cheese, as originally anticipated, but a Quarter-Pounder with cheese, crispy bacon, lettuce, onions, ketchup, and mustard. It comes with a few BBQ sauces for the fries to take a swim in prior to immediate consumption.

This meal fully customizes a unique insight into Travis Scott's flavor palette offering delicious McDonald's traditional style of flavors but with trailblazing untried combinations by McDonald's! 12/10 would recommend again. Such flavor. Such deal at $6.50.

Bexar Goods_Cactus Jack.jpg

This post was edited Sep 22, 2020 04:29PM

B. Mora
  • So I thought y’all were hyping this burger a bit much, but damn that thing is good! I hit McDonald’s in Clear Lake in the pouring rain of Tropical Storm Beta. I wanted something quick, and I remembered this discussion here, so I hit the drive-thru and grabbed the meal. I didn’t think lettuce and bacon would change a McDonald’s burger that much, but I was wrong.

D7016A05-73D4-4465-964C-BE094A4F56A1.jpg

362D1E4F-154F-44C9-974B-8DFACAFD1407.jpg

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • texxasred. :
    You gotta get this shirt to round out the experience!

I had no idea that the Roswell McD's was the inspiration for this shirt. I opted for the one that @hollywoodjefe posted. I did visit the McD's that Travis Scott was at the day the burger dropped!

920x920.jpg

West TX 🤘🏼
  • just had my last .5 Travis Scott burger and after 4.5 of them, can confirm that it is just a burger with lettuce and bacon.

Sidenote: don't think I'll be eating McDonalds for another 5 years, if I live that long after this

YM8ALekCSmqtXC%ziPtlBQ.jpg

This post was edited Sep 25, 2020 01:29PM

@texxasred on IG
  • texxasred. :
    just had my last .5 Travis Scott burger and after 4.5 of them, can confirm that it is just a burger with lettuce and bacon.
    Sidenote: don't think I'll be eating McDonalds for another 5 years, if I live that long after this

Agree, after 5 Travis Scott burgers, I went from I'm Loving' it to I'm Over it haha... good memories though.

just do it :: IG: @guyrubio
  • Hey @MrWilliamTyler, tell them Cactus Jack sent you🌵 congrats to you, you’ve won’t the BEXARGER Wallet‼️ Thank you for your entry, eating the Travis Scott burger at the top of Astroworld itself must’ve been lit🔥 Thank you so much for all of you who submitted your videos and stories eating the Cactus Jack special🍔

@texxasred on IG
  • Congratulations, @mrwilliamtyler !

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • That’s rad congrats @mrwilliamtyler

West TX 🤘🏼
  • texxasred. :
    Hey @MrWilliamTyler, tell them Cactus Jack sent you🌵 congrats to you, you’ve won’t the BEXARGER Wallet‼️ Thank you for your entry, eating the Travis Scott burger at the top of Astroworld itself must’ve been lit🔥 Thank you so much for all of you who submitted your videos and stories eating the Cactus Jack special🍔

🤯🤯🤯
    NO WAY!?!

This is awesome Thank You Guys so much!

The Wallet will ‘fittingly’ find a home in Downtown Houston!

I’ve always been a big fan of Bexar .. the products the people the promotion and the pride behind everything you guys do is unmatched - super pumped on owning this special piece. I’m really digging the forum fellas - It’s Lit!

🔥🔥🔥
    Thanks again!
    Tyler

This post was edited Sep 25, 2020 07:08PM

@MrWilliamTyler
  • Y'all must have teenagers. The 13 year old who never eats at McDonald's has been bugging me to take him there.

• MrWilliamTyler:
    🤯🤯🤯
    NO WAY!?!
    This is awesome Thank You Guys so much!
    The Wallet will ‘fittingly’ find a home in Downtown Houston!
    I’ve always been a big fan of Bexar .. the products the people the promotion and the pride behind everything you guys do is unmatched - super pumped on owning this special piece. I’m really digging the forum fellas - It’s Lit!
    🔥🔥🔥
    Thanks again!
    Tyler

We gotta see a pic after you receive the wallet 🤘🏼

West TX 🤘🏼
  • Congratulations to you @mrwilliamtyler

Deer's are terrible mathematicians