THE TRAVIS SCOTT BURGER giveaway

Sep 10, 2020 - 2:53 PM

Viewed 1147 times

• MrWilliamTyler:
    🤯🤯🤯
    NO WAY!?!
    This is awesome Thank You Guys so much!
    The Wallet will ‘fittingly’ find a home in Downtown Houston!
    I’ve always been a big fan of Bexar .. the products the people the promotion and the pride behind everything you guys do is unmatched - super pumped on owning this special piece. I’m really digging the forum fellas - It’s Lit!
    🔥🔥🔥
    Thanks again!
    Tyler

@mrwilliamtyler Congrats man! I sent you a message on the forum to get some details for you!

It's lit🔥

This post was edited Sep 30, 2020 02:02PM

@texxasred on IG
  • @texxasred @hollywoodjefe I'm guessing the hype isn't real for the J. Balvin McD's meal?

West TX 🤘🏼
  • @khodge Bad start if I'm unsure of who that is... Haven't even cared to google. haha

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • @khodge who the hell is J. Balvin😂 whoever he is, he has a weak McDonalds combo, it's just a Big Mac w/o pickles.... c'mon now

@texxasred on IG
  • @texxasred @hollywoodjefe the hype isn’t real with this one 😂

West TX 🤘🏼
  • @khodge no offense to J. Balvin, but how do you follow up McDonalds collaboration with Travis Scott to someone who might be lesser know🤷🏻‍♂️ The Travis Scott burger seemed authentic, now it feels like a cash grab

@texxasred on IG
  • texxasred. :
    @khodge no offense to J. Balvin, but how do you follow up McDonalds collaboration with Travis Scott to someone who might be lesser know🤷🏻‍♂️ The Travis Scott burger seemed authentic, now it feels like a cash grab

Yeah but the worst part is I can’t say “cactus Jack sent me”.

West TX 🤘🏼