In need of a great fish dish ?

Sep 11, 2020 - 11:58 AM

Viewed 140 times

• trying to impress a fish eater any tastey fish ideas for her ?

Art ..... yup
  • Over a charcoal fueled grill:
    Fresh Salmon filet. Brown sugar glaze
    Tuna “steak.” Pepper with a little salt. Wasabi on the side.
    Scallops with butter.

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • Defiantly depends on the type of fish but 2 of my favorite flavors for fish are.
    Almond crusted or Blackened fish....

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • @art did you bomb the dinner? Made some rubber fish? Just kidding. Fish can be hard to perfect.

The things you own end up owning you.
  • I agree that it depends on what kind of fish you’re cooking. I like to pan fry my salmon with chili, garlic, and fish sauce (which I think belongs in everything), and then serve over rice or a bowl of roasted sweet potatoes.
    I’m not the hugest fan of white fish but as long as you have tasty condiments, fish tacos are generally always a win. I had the task of making overcooked oven baked cod into a dish and that’s what I chose.

You’ll have that.
  • @art blackened fish is the way to to. Salmon with some broccoli and potatoes on the side is also a great one. Either way you can’t go wrong!

West TX 🤘🏼
  • Art:
    trying to impress a fish eater any tastey fish ideas for her ?

Listen man if you get yourself on a fresh amazing fish don’t do much to it. Fresh is amazing! get a halibut. A little olive oil, salt pepper, lemon zest and basil over open fire. Pair it with a nice wine bottle! Don’t over cook it. I usually get that at our local Warf. Amazing
    Thank me later

Go Noles!
  • Try to make a Ceviche .. it’s surprisingly easy and it looks like you pulled off something fancy .. but some nice corn tostadas and fresh avacado and you can plate up a really nice date night meal ✌🏼

@MrWilliamTyler
  • Art (@art):
    trying to impress a fish eater any tastey fish ideas for her ?

Shrimp or Scallop scampi with angel hair pasta, enjoy.

This post was edited Jan 15, 2021 10:50AM

Sure don't know what I'm going for.
  • Shrimp Lo Mein, Or Fried Calamari, Both are easy to make.

This post was edited Jan 15, 2021 10:53AM

• Shrimp Curry, Seared Scallops, Buffalo Shrimp, Shrimp Creole, and on and on with the shrimp, like Bubba Gump.