Ever had some Ghost Pepper?

Sep 26, 2020 - 6:26 PM

Viewed 221 times

• The Engineer Deer:
    Sounds like an event that will heated

Heated in more ways than one ๐Ÿ˜‚

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • Insolent Cur:
    @hollywoodjefe @texxasred @khodge Against my better judgement, Iโ€™d join the challenge. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

I AM IN... I also want to include @jahhv in this challenge ๐Ÿ˜‚

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • @khodge I like that challenge! Iโ€™m interested and I think @texxasred would be all in ๐Ÿ‘

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • Sounds like a fire breathing event in the making...get the video recorders ready! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

โ€œWhen the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.โ€ - HST
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    @khodge I like that challenge! Iโ€™m interested and I think @texxasred would be all in ๐Ÿ‘

That would be awesome! Looking forward to the footage.

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • Please get video of this!

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • @hollywoodjefe @khodge @insolentcur @theengineerdeer I think we should do it guys!!

https://paqui.com/onechipchallenge/

They say it's available at QT and 711๐Ÿคญ

@texxasred on IG
  • @hollywoodjefe , @khodge , @insolentcur , @theengineerdeer I've eaten ghost pepper beef jerky and Carolina reaper pepper jerky. These are 2 things I will never try again. I will stay with habanero's and jalapeรฑo's and scotch bonnet peppers ( the ones from Jamaica). those I can deal with.

This post was edited Oct 6, 2020 03:11PM

Sure don't know what I'm going for.
  • โ€œDO NOT EAT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SPICY FOODS, ALLERGIC TO PEPPERS, NIGHTSHADES OR CAPSAICIN, OR ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AFTER TOUCHING THE CHIP, WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES OR OTHER SENSITIVE AREAS. SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTY BREATHING, FAINTING OR EXTENDED NAUSEA.โ€œ

๐Ÿ˜ณ

โ€œWhen the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.โ€ - HST
  • Insolent Cur:
    โ€œDO NOT EAT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SPICY FOODS, ALLERGIC TO PEPPERS, NIGHTSHADES OR CAPSAICIN, OR ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE ANY MEDICAL CONDITIONS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. AFTER TOUCHING THE CHIP, WASH YOUR HANDS WITH SOAP AND DO NOT TOUCH YOUR EYES OR OTHER SENSITIVE AREAS. SEEK MEDICAL ASSISTANCE SHOULD YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTY BREATHING, FAINTING OR EXTENDED NAUSEA.โ€œ
    ๐Ÿ˜ณ

legit lol'd reading through this description in ALL CAPS. I still don't know if that's a good or bad thing?

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • texxasred. :
    @hollywoodjefe @khodge @insolentcur @theengineerdeer I think we should do it guys!!
    https://paqui.com/onechipchallenge/
    They say it's available at QT and 711๐Ÿคญ

Let's do it!!!!!!

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • On Oct. 30th, the Bexar Crew will officially be eating The One Chip! For the 3 weeks building up to it, we'll be trying by eating the each of the 3 top 4 spiciest wings Buffalo Wild Wings has to offer! We'll have a special giveaway at the end so stay tuned folks!

@texxasred on IG
  • texxasred. :
    On Oct. 30th, the Bexar Crew will officially be eating The One Chip! For the 3 weeks building up to it, we'll be trying by eating the each of the 3 top 4 spiciest wings Buffalo Wild Wings has to offer! We'll have a special giveaway at the end so stay tuned folks!

Letโ€™s goooooooooooo ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • K-Hodge:
    Let's do it!!!!!!

On that day I will not be engineer deer, I will be flaming deer.

Deer's are terrible mathematicians
  • texxasred. :
    On Oct. 30th, the Bexar Crew will officially be eating The One Chip! For the 3 weeks building up to it, we'll be trying by eating the each of the 3 top 4 spiciest wings Buffalo Wild Wings has to offer! We'll have a special giveaway at the end so stay tuned folks!

Can the special giveaway just be a pint of milk, this is gonna burn!

Deer's are terrible mathematicians
  • The Engineer Deer:
    Can the special giveaway just be a pint of milk, this is gonna burn!

A pint of milk and a day off work. The Bexar fellas will need all the rest time they can get after this.

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • @khodge @theengineerdeer we came up with a rough idea and outline today, weโ€™ll be ironing it out the rest of the week but Iโ€™m already nervous and in a cold sweat๐Ÿ˜‚I will be watching a ton of Hot Ones in preparation

@texxasred on IG
  • How I picture @texxasred and @hollywoodjefe during the challenge ๐Ÿ˜‚ itโ€™s all fun and games until someone breaks.

3D66241D-870D-4A0E-B9A9-94B64C2BB5E1.jpg

This post was edited Oct 7, 2020 09:15PM

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • texxasred. :
    I used to work at Trader Joe's and this is one of my favorite products. It may not be as particularly spicy as the Paqui brand, (I've never tried that brand) but these are delicious. Almost like a smokey BBQ flavor. 10/10

@texxasred Just saw these today... might be worth a shot

CA3EC321-9FCB-4600-9580-72C177F4F426.jpg

This post was edited Oct 9, 2020 06:24AM

West TX ๐Ÿค˜๐Ÿผ
  • @khodge oh fuuuuuuuu... we might have to try these today @hollywoodjefe I didn't bring a lunch๐Ÿคญ I'm already scared! Did you get them?

This post was edited Oct 9, 2020 10:31AM

@texxasred on IG