Discussing our favorite desserts

Sep 28, 2020 - 6:43 PM

Viewed 121 times

• Pumpkin pie is back in season and I can't be happier either making it or buying some at HEB

Deer's are terrible mathematicians
  • I gotta go with Homemade cheesecake. I don’t know what makes it my favorite but I seem to not get enough of it. Luckily I get it normally every birthday.

Ben and Jerry’s Late night with Jimmy Fallon flavor would be my second. Too bad I can’t eat it nightly. 😂

This post was edited Sep 28, 2020 08:29PM

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • Pumpkin pie in season or Key Lime Pie.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Bryan B.:
    Pumpkin pie in season or Key Lime Pie.

Had some incredible Key Lime Pie down in the keys over Labor Day. Hard to beat.

See ya on the trails!
  • Favorite desserts for the season would be a chocolate pecan pie, and a red velvet cake.

See ya on the trails!
  • Cheesecake, mochi cake, and the Pendleton Whiskey/Maple flavor of Tillamook ice cream.

You’ll have that.
  • Bryan B.:
    Pumpkin pie in season or Key Lime Pie.

Key Lime is what dreams are made of

• Whooops

384BE7A9-8BA4-49D8-9357-DD0593DB513B.jpg

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • I notoriously do not like sweets but I’ll never turn down a Blue Bell fudge pop🤤

@texxasred on IG
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    Whooops

😂

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • My mother’s Cassata. She makes it using pound cake, and it’s draped in a shell of semi sweet chocolate. Pure unadulterated evil. 😈

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • YetiRover:
    Cheesecake, mochi cake, and the Pendleton Whiskey/Maple flavor of Tillamook ice cream.

Wait — there’s a Pendleton Whiskey/ Maple Tillamook?

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake szn is upon us! Also Pumpkin Pie with a mountain of whipped cream that rivals Mount Everest.

West TX 🤘🏼
  • K-Hodge:
    Pumpkin Cheesecake szn is upon us! Also Pumpkin Pie with a mountain of whipped cream that rivals Mount Everest.

October's a great month and all for pumpkin pie but November will remain supreme in the regards of getting a abundance of food

• The Engineer Deer:
    October's a great month and all for pumpkin pie but November will remain supreme in the regards of getting a abundance of food

October is the warm up... you start early and prepare yourself for the feast that awaits you in November. I also like to refer to October as “November Eve”.

West TX 🤘🏼
  • Chocolate Pecan Pie for sure. Lemon meringue is also appreciated as well.

SE San Antonio born and raised IG: ucasta Twitter: ucasta1
  • Hollywood Jefe:
    Whooops

I legit lol'd when I saw this picture 😂😂😂😂😂 can't tell you the amount of times i've eaten there and seen tourist cough up a cloud of white smoke that would rival LeBron James pre-game chalk toss 😂😂 😂😂 😂😂

West TX 🤘🏼
  • Bryan B.:
    Wait — there’s a Pendleton Whiskey/ Maple Tillamook?

There sure is! And it’s sooo good.

6B9753ED-F84F-48A3-AB54-B57C4D3355E9.jpg

You’ll have that.