• Forums
  • Food
  • Bexar Goods Spice Challenge 💀🌶🔥 WALLET GIVEAWAY

Bexar Goods Spice Challenge 💀🌶🔥 WALLET GIVEAWAY

Oct 12, 2020 - 4:04 PM

Viewed 362 times

• @khodge That chip was the hottest thing I've ever had. Chomping that chip down was difficult because it was so chalky that it just caked every inch of my mouth. Shortly after getting it down the burning started on my tong and then it started to jump around all around my body. My lips were on fire while my mouth continued to stay on fire for 20-30 mins. 30 minutes after that on my drive home I felt like I had stomach cramps. Right when I arrived and ate dinner and felt back to normal. It definitely will shock your body. That chip is crazy.

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • a quick summary

i hate tenor.gif

Deer's are terrible mathematicians
  • Hollywood Jefe (@hollywoodjefe):
    @khodge That chip was the hottest thing I've ever had. Chomping that chip down was difficult because it was so chalky that it just caked every inch of my mouth. Shortly after getting it down the burning started on my tong and then it started to jump around all around my body. My lips were on fire while my mouth continued to stay on fire for 20-30 mins. 30 minutes after that on my drive home I felt like I had stomach cramps. Right when I arrived and ate dinner and felt back to normal. It definitely will shock your body. That chip is crazy.

@hollywoodjefe So I guess their disclaimer is for real! 😳

“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.” - HST
  • I saw the movie in the email! OMG...what a riot!! 😂

• @insolentcur Oh man definitely don't recommend doing it.

@insolentcur Oh man definitely don't recommend doing it.

I started doubting my ability to accomplish the task after reading their medical disclaimer! 😳 😂

• @insolentcur Its definitely intimidating.

@insolentcur Its definitely intimidating.

@hollywoodjefe

😳 🔥 ☠️

I like heat, but I’ve had to tone down what I eat. Over the last 10 years I’ve become much more discriminating about how spicy my food is. I favor Crystal Hot Sauce over some of the more flammable options. “Tabasco is for tourists. Crystal is for locals.”

This post was edited Dec 7, 2020 07:52PM