Beef or Pork Ribs?

Nov 9, 2020 - 8:54 PM

Viewed 94 times

• What’s your go to ribs when throwing it down on the grill or whenever you go to a BBQ joint? Do you get lost in the sauce as well or do you eat it plain Jane?

You're Gonna Carry That Weight
  • I prefer pork ribs, they're smaller than beef ribs and easier to eat. However, if I want Flintstone ribs, then beef ribs are the way to go.

Sure don't know what I'm going for.
  • bigjrads (@bigjrads):
    I prefer pork ribs, they're smaller than beef ribs and easier to eat. However, if I want Flintstone ribs, then beef ribs are the way to go.

I saw those dino ribs and had a chance to try one and man, for some reason beef ribs just don't sit well with me. idk if its the grease or what but i just cant. Maybe I really don't have a stomach of a goat lol

• Chicken Breast ;)

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • You can never go wrong with chicken breast, especially when stuffed with a jalapeño

• I mean not to change the subject but the actual chicken process is pretty nasty buuuuut its my favorite meat. Chicken Strips, Chicken sandwich, Chicken tacos, Wings.... Alright you get the point.

Instagram @thehollywoodjefe
  • Hollywood Jefe (@hollywoodjefe):
    I mean not to change the subject but the actual chicken process is pretty nasty buuuuut its my favorite meat. Chicken Strips, Chicken sandwich, Chicken tacos, Wings.... Alright you get the point.

I catch myself eating more chicken than actual beef meat, it wasn’t until my 20’s that my love for chicken skyrocketed, beef cravings have plummeted. It’s weird man, whenever we go to a steak restaurant I end up ordering chicken😅 same goes for Mexican restaurants, I end up ordering seafood....

• If I'm going to do the work, then pork. I think they're a little more forgiving. If I'm going out, then beef. Killen's has great beef ribs. Maybe the best barbecue I've had.

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences. - P. J. O'Rourke