After years of creating leather watch straps for ourselves for use on a variety of watches, we are excited to release our version of the simple NATO leather strap now available for Garmin Fenix Watches. The NATO strap has an iconic history for a range of vintage military issued watches. We've tested this strap on a variety of watches, from Tudor and Timex to Luminox.
Shell Cordovan Leather is the most premium leather option available. Coming from the hide of a horse, Shell Cordovan endures a process totaling six months where the hide is tanned, stuffed, shaved, then polished to deliver a product that is above all else. It features a tight grain character that resists stretching and creasing, while still maintaining a brilliant shine. Shell Cordovan is eye-catching and durable, qualities that present a remarkable product and will continuously please you.
- Garmin Fenix Watch options:
- Fenix 5/6 42mm watch face (20mm strap width)
- Fenix 5/6 47mm watch face (22mm strap width)
- Fenix 5/6 51mm watch face (26mm strap width)
- Precision cut out for heart rate sensor.
- All straps are precisely cut from 4-5 ounce Whiskey Cordovan Leather.
- The time honored saddle stitch is used to hand sew these with straps with a poly-blend cording.
- Please note leather can stretch when wet.